We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

I am a female traveller going to marrakech around late January or mid feb 2015.

A lot of the tours that are 4 or 5 days long into the desert will only go with a minimum of 2 people travelling.This is frustrating as I don't want to do day trips only.

If anyone is going to the desert next year January or February and doesn't mind another fun person to tag along please let me know dates and costs.please.

Cheers guys :)

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,026 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

Hi,

You might also want to have a look on travelbuddies.com where you could have more luck.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

You can always join a group tour - easy to find once you get to Marrakech

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

Thanks for the feedback.

I might just have a vague budget then and make a plan when i get there then and cross my fingers I can get on a group tour when I am there, as I will only be there a week.

4. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, July 02, 2014
Wales
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

Hi,

I'm in Marrakech 3 - 10 & 17 - 24 Feb 2015. I wouldn't mind a trek around the dessert or a walk around the Atlas. I'll have a car which makes life easier. Let me know.

Peter

Frankfurt, Germany
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

head to Marrakesh on February 3rd for about a month anyone else going around that. wouldnt mind joining a group

Edited: 10:42 am, January 15, 2015
Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

Hey there

I detoured my trip in the end to The Bahamas

Thanks everyone for your support and when I go I will put up another post

Thanks guys 😄

8. Re: travel buddy required for tour to desert jan/feb 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 17, 2016