We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spijkenisse, The...
4 posts
Save Topic
Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

Hello,

This saturday I will arrive at Marrakech at around 23:35. Does anyone know if bus 19 is operational at that time? And if not what would be a reasonable price for a taxi? ( to hotel Amine, about 8KM drive)

Thanks!

Edited: 3:13 am, May 20, 2014
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

Last departure is at 2100 hrs (at least according to my year old timetable). Nearer to 6 km - a grand taxi should be 150 dirhams but there will be inevitable negotiation required.

Welcome to the Marrakech forum Wesley91.

Spijkenisse, The...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

Thanks for the respond.

Decided to buy a transfer from ryanair website, they deal with ma-navette shared transfer for € 6,70.

Exeter
Level Contributor
115 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

Does the airport bus accept Euro, or must I exchange money at the airport on arrival/prior to boarding the bus?

My flight arrives at 2035....so want to make the last bus, which I believe is at 2130. If not, I'll get a taxi. Does the taxi accept Euros? Anyone....

Canada
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

take a taxi, it should not cost more then 10 euros , you will have to exchange money at the airport , it is right after you get you luggage .

there are plenty of taxi outside and if you do not speak French ,write 1000 dh ( about 10euros) on the piece of paper or show them this is how much you will pay. Also hotel might be able to book the taxi for you but I think it will cost you 20 euros and hotel will use a lower rate to convert euros ;) just saying

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

ten euros is about one hundred dirhams...

all of the taxi drivers know English numbers, regardless of what they might say...

6. Re: Marrakech airport taxi or bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 25, 2015