We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Hello. We are staying at the ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie in a few weeks time and booked it independently with the hotel, so have no reps at the resort. Are we able to book any day trips within the hotel itself, and if so what are the prices like, or shall I look at purchasing online excursions from the UK. Thanks.

Erskine, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

I am also staying in the Hotel arrive on the 21st and likewise booked direct saving a good bit from the tour operators. I am interested in going into the mountains and a local area tour.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Book excursions directly from agents in the city of Marrakech - there are many both in Gueliz, the new town, and within the heart of Marrakech, the medina. AI hotels are seldom interested in arranging tours as they lose custom. Local agencies have local knowledge and offer a greater variety of day trips. Normally cheaper too!

London, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

IL be at this hotel on the 19th so will post and let you know

Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

There was a man sat at a desk in reception selling trips, no idea on prices though.

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Thanks that is helpful. At the moment having some trouble to getting a transfer sorted out.

Leicester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

We are stopping at this hotel on June 23rd and have arranged a trip to the Atlas Mountains with Adil (highly recommend on Trip Advisor) he also does airport runs his email is adil dot camel at gmail dot com or number +212 (0) 661 226663

I believe the airport transfer is 15 euros to this hotel

Hope this helps see you out here!

7. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 01, 2015