We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech airport

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Marrakech airport

Hi can anyone tell me if there's an airport hotel in the Marrakech airport. I fly in there at 11.30pm and only need to stay for one night before I need to meet my tour group back at the airport the following day. I don't really want to spend a fortune on a hotel and airport transfers for just one night for a bed and a shower!! So if someone could help me out I'd be super grateful :)

Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech airport

No there isn't an airport hotel however there are a number of hotels just 15 minutes from the airport. Cheap places include Ibis Gare and Red hotel but there are numerous other options. Taxi should be 150-100 MAD although drivers may ask for more

2. Re: Marrakech airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, February 18, 2015