We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Haven...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

Hello! I (a solo traveler!) will be flying into Casablanca on March 7 at 1PM.

I would really like to visit Marrakesh, Rabat, Fez, and the Atlas Mountains. Unfortunately, I do not have too much time in this beautiful country. I will take the ferry from Tangier on March 11 and make my way to Seville. This leaves me only about 4 days in Morocco, which means I would like to make the most of my time there! I would appreciate any advice you might have for cool places to go (within mentioned cities, or additional suggestions). If you have experience traveling between these cities--what is the most efficient route? I have done some research on the trains (especially between Tangier, Casablanca, Marrakesh), but I'd appreciate any additional advice from a local or previous traveler. Also would be grateful for any general advice about travel in Morocco, social norms/behavior/taboos, etc.

THANK YOU!

NJ
Level Contributor
124 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

We too live in Northern NJ and are traveling to Morocco in late March, flying into Marrakech and out of CMN (although we will be staying in Rabat and taking a taxi from there to CMN for our flight). We will spend 4 nights in Marrakech, and will do day trips to Essaouira and to the Ourika valley or somewhere similar. We will then take the train to Rabat, with a quick stop in Casablanca to see the Hassan II Mosque before continuing on the train to Rabat. We will do a day trip to Fez from Rabat - not ideal but the best we can do with the time we have.

Does anyone know whether the CTM bus station in Casablanca still has a luggage storage service?

12. Re: Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 pm, February 24, 2014
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
388 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

when you used the word "we" that is an indication that YOU are advertising..no no

Bristol, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

Hello can you tell me if the price you see for hotel is per person or the room inc b/fast

Bristol, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

We are 2oap ladies going to marraketch 4march but can't tell whether the price for hotel is per person or the room for example £300 per week is that each or per just for the room inc b/fast can anyone help please?

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,852 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

It would be best to ask the hotel, or? But often breakfast is included in the price.

17. Re: Traveling Morocco in March 2014!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 27, 2015