We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice place for drinks close to La Maison Arabe

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
26 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Nice place for drinks close to La Maison Arabe

I've booked a table for dinner at la Maison Arabe for the first night of our trip at the end of December. Ideally, I'd like the hotel driver to drop us close by so we don't get lost, but to go for a cocktail before we go to the restaurant.

Any ideas? I must admit I prefer places to be fairly upmarket if possible.

Thanks in advance

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice place for drinks close to La Maison Arabe

Hi,

La Maison Arabe have a piano bar for pre-dinner cocktails.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice place for drinks close to La Maison Arabe

As far as I know, the only 2 bars in that neighborhood of Marrakech are at La Maison Arabe and the nearby Naoura Barriere hotel.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
26 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice place for drinks close to La Maison Arabe

Thank you both. I think we may go to the Naoura Barriere for a pre-pre drink, then La Maison Arabe for pre-drink :-)

4. Re: Nice place for drinks close to La Maison Arabe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 22, 2014