We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ist timer off to Aqua Fun

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Ist timer off to Aqua Fun

Hi just booked for Aqua fun and fly out Friday last minute. Excellent price for the flight at £68 return from Gatwick. A few questions from a newbie if anyone can help please.

Does anyone know if and what number bus either goes here from the airport and to the medina.

What are the best buys and roughly jow much to pay say for a tagine to bring home.

I love olives. Are these good quality and cheap

Price of argan oil

What are the must dos. Im here 10 nights

If any one can recommend a driver can they pm their details please.

One site I read need to cover shoulders and not to wear shorts in the souks. Is this correct. Im female.

What are the average prices for a cheap meal and a splurge. Any one have any favourite places to eat and drink

Is the honey good quality and are dates cheap.

Can anyone recommend a travel app or kindle download with street maps etc. I have downloaded the Ta one.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Ty in advance

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,208 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ist timer off to Aqua Fun

Hi,

You may be a newbie to Morocco but are not to the TA world. Almost all of your questions have many answers already posted here so have a look through the top questions and use the search box to whittle things down. Anything that remains I'm sure someone will be happy to help.

Edited: 4:36 pm, November 03, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ist timer off to Aqua Fun

Thanks I already did that but i would like up to date info. I couldnt find info on some of the above

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,208 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ist timer off to Aqua Fun

Hi,

Which of the above?

4. Re: Ist timer off to Aqua Fun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 05, 2014