We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Webcams

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
548 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Webcams

Been looking at a webcam of Marrakech today, seems very dark, gloomy and wet, but weather repost says 25! Is the weather getting bad? I hope not as I want to swim outside and sunbathe when I go in three weeks! :)

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Webcams

You know something I don't kickinchicken! What is the link to the Marrakech weathercam please? I was only aware of the ones at Tanger, Essaouira and Agadir.

It was only wet last Thursday, and then not very. This week so far has been sun and cloud with temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius.

London, United...
Level Contributor
548 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Webcams

Bear with me...

London, United...
Level Contributor
548 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Webcams

http://www.lemeridiennfisview.com/

This is from some hotel on Avenue Mohamed 6...

Best I could find.

I know it seems so daft, I'm just really hoping on this visit I can sunbathe and swim outside! I always go when its too cold to do that! So I'm super hopeful for hot weather (I know it wont be scorching of course, but still, hopeful) .... What do you think? :)

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Webcams

If that webcam is live then the people in it are moribund!

5. Re: Webcams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 13, 2014