We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Amine by bus from the airport

England
Level Contributor
10 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Amine by bus from the airport

Hey guys, does anyone know if the 19 or any other bus goes near this hotel? I am travelling solo and get in around 20.00 so don't want to get stung for a pricey taxi.

If there is a bus, could someone tell me exactly where to catch it please.

Failing that, could someone recommend a reliable, reasonable transfer company so I don't have to bother haggling when I'm tired.

Thanks. Paul.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Amine by bus from the airport

The number 19 bus doesn't go to hotel Amine. You would have to get off near La Renaissance hotel, then at the bus stop opposite (which has a red parasol for the hop on hop off bus) take the number 1 bus to hotel Amine.

A taxi should cost 100-150 MAD.

England
Level Contributor
10 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Amine by bus from the airport

Thanks.

England
Level Contributor
10 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Amine by bus from the airport

So the 19 drops near La renaissance? don't mind walking 2-3km is Amine near?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,381 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Amine by bus from the airport

In this thread you can see the map of the airport bus route:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k6…

For Hotel Amine get off at Stop 11 (tell the bus driver you want Hotel Mont Gueliz) and then head north up Blvd Abdelkrim Al Khattabi to your hotel - as long as you dont have a big suitcase then it is not that far

Edited: 11:34 am, September 06, 2013
5. Re: Hotel Amine by bus from the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 08, 2014