We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Laora in Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queenstown, Otago...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Riad Laora in Marrakech

Dear travellers,

I'm planning to go to Marrakech in October, and after many researches I found that the Riad Laora is a good choice to spend a week in Marrakech, knowing that I will be with family and an old lady using a wheelchair.

Anyone has already tried it? and is it better to book directly with them or via an online agency?

Many Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riad Laora in Marrakech

See here for reviews:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293734-d571481…

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Riad Laora in Marrakech

Yes according to the reviews the hotel seems fine.

I guess for your reservation, it is better to go through an online agency because you will be able to get a better price.

trivago.co.uk/marrakech-85724/hotel/riad-lao…

You can find here many offers from other websites and you can compare them.

Queenstown, Otago...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Riad Laora in Marrakech

Yes I read the reviews I know it's a good Riad, but I needed to know if it's accessible from someone in a wheelchair.

janewilsonm: Thanks for your advice, I checked the link and saw many offers as u said, have you already booked through Trivago? It shows Prestigia as the lowest rate, I think it's a good deal a suite for 81$, and it's on the ground floor.

4. Re: Riad Laora in Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, October 10, 2013
5. Re: Riad Laora in Marrakech

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, October 10, 2013
6. Re: Riad Laora in Marrakech

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 11, 2014