We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copper pot pirice?

Asia
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Copper pot pirice?

I am interested in food and all things which involve with food so I have wondered how much for the average cost of copper pot (genuine) but I have heard some those are sell in souk they are not real copper if so what are they made of ?

Thank you very much in advance for all info

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copper pot pirice?

Pure copper pots are not used in Moroccan cooking. Those ones that are available (in the souks of either Fes or Marrakech as you have posted on both forums) tend to be copper/tin (brass) or copper/zinc (bronze) amalgams. Traditional cooking pots (tajines and tanjias for example) are earthenware.

Asia
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copper pot pirice?

Thank you very much Pilobolus2011 for this Information.

3. Re: Copper pot pirice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 26, 2014