We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

struggling planning a trip

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
95 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
struggling planning a trip

Despite various hours of research, I am still struggling to plan a two day tour. I was thinking of visit to Ouzoud and stay in hotel overnight - is it best to get a taxi or oganise a company to take? Do I need a guide to visit waterfall or is it easy to find?

Day 2 pick up from Ouzoud - and tour around mountains visiting villages etc?.. shall I try to prebook - or try arrange once im at Ouzoud - or are the two places very far apart?

Luton
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: struggling planning a trip

Hi Deb,

I'm assuming that your trip will start from Marrakech. If you want to get to Ouzoud by public transport, you will need to change at Azilal, whether you choose to take a bus or pay for a seat in a grand taxi for this first part of your journey. From Azilal onwards to Ouzoud, you would be best served by taking a seat in a grand taxi.

Once at Ouzoud, you could stay at the rather lovely Riad Cascades d'Ouzoud. This small hotel is happily located very close to the waterfalls which you would therefore be able to visit easily by yourself. The hotel would also organise an excursion for you the next day in to the local mountain villages so you would not need to book a tour from Marrakech.

Alan

2. Re: struggling planning a trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, July 09, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: struggling planning a trip

Will you be in Marrakech in August? You can join our tour!

4. Re: struggling planning a trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 13, 2014