We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather report today ( Saturday)

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
43 reviews
Weather report today ( Saturday)

Hello from the delight that is Marrakech.

We're staying at the Riad Jawad, about 6 km from The Medina ( review on our return, suffice to say it is an oasis of exquisite loveliness here ).

For anyone about to travel - it's very warm. About 25 - 30 degrees of very, very hazy sunshine. Evenings are cool. Cardigan/ light jacket cool.

More when we get back to the cold grey that is London next Wednesday.

Happy, safe travelling all.

Lex

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Weather report today ( Saturday)

We got back today, Lex. Yesterday (Monday) was the warmest and it was lovely. Arriving back in London was depressing to say the least!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Weather report today ( Saturday)

I'm trying to pretend we don't have to leave tomorrow. Perhaps if I wish it enough it will come true :-)

I intend to squeeze the last ray out of the day before we leave. We arrived at Gatwick 9 days ago in a blizzard and it doesn't sound like there's been much improvement.

Hope you had a wonderful time.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Weather report today ( Saturday)

We had a lovely time, thank you. The food is certainly near the very top of my favorite eats so far. The vegetable tagine is just yum.

Enjoy your last rays of sunshine. Sadly, it didn't follow us home yesterday! (I can't believe I actually sat in the shade on Monday for a bit, as i was too hot!!!)

4. Re: Weather report today ( Saturday)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:28 am, October 29, 2013
Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
5. Re: Weather report today ( Saturday)

I don't know if the weather update would be helpful as the weather keep changing all the time, but Marrakech recently was warm and sunny, but today Saturday 23rd March 2013, is cloudy and cool outside with some breez.

It's nice for travelling and enjoying Marrakech by this week end.

Have fun.

6. Re: Weather report today ( Saturday)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 25, 2014