We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meknes or Rabat?

Wageningen-Hoog...
1 post
Save Topic
Meknes or Rabat?

Hello,

We are going to Morocco in a few days. Or schedule looks like:

Arrival to Marrakech on Thursday at 9:30, take 2 days. On Friday night (basically it is Saturday morning 1:30 am) we will take a bus to Fes and arrive in the morning. We don't want to miss the days that's why decided to travel at night. On Sunday morning we are going back to Marrakech, but we would like to take a break in Meknes or in Rabat. Which city would you recommend for a few hours? On Monday we are going to Essaouira. Thanks for everybody in advance!

Greets,

Marcell

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meknes or Rabat?

They are both wonderful but for a few hours I'd recommend Meknes. It has some of the best Roman ruins I've seen anywhere. Have fun!

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meknes or Rabat?

Hello,

After re-reading your question, it looks like you have only one day in Fès, after a night in the bus, so I would suggest staying in Fès for a second day.

Enjoy!

3. Re: Meknes or Rabat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 08, 2014