We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

new york
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

Hard to sort out the differences:

Sahara Services or Trip to Morocco or Desert Majesty.

There are so many reviews (all good) and warnings re: touts.

Any advice?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

Hi,

Send a message via their profile to a few reviewers (click on their name and you get a send message option on the left of the page). This way you can hopefully receive replies confirming that the review is genuine.

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

For any doubts you can use Shimmin's advice sending the reviwers PM, asking them about their experience with them.

Happy Travels and Good luck on your experience.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

Avoid GSN Maroc Voyages

DORSET
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

We used an exellent guy very recently,I can't say who i'm afraid as when I did recomend him my post was removed!! you are welcome to PM me if you want more info,

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

Hi Dorset..

welcome to Morocco Travel forum, did you know that sending PM is voilating the guidelines of Tripadvisor itself, if you have soemthing to recommend it's full enough if you just recommend him on here, so if it's not good everybody will know who? so don't tout here please and respect TA guidelines.

thanks

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

There is enough trustworthy recommendations on the List of Tour companies and Guides on the Right Side of your screen under the Top asked Questions about Morocco.

7. Re: any info re: tour companies- (desert trip)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 31, 2014