We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Tikida Palmeraie

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
150 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Have been looking at this hotel for a March break,any one stayed there,we are a couple early 50s just looking for a relaxing week nice hotel with a bit of entertainment....Is the hotel near the airport because we havnt booked transfers (as yet) thought we might be able to get a taxi......

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,875 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

There's more than 1,500 reviews for this hotel so, yes, people have stayed there. Just stick the hotel name in the search box at the top of the screen.

You can also check out the 200 or more threads that mention this hotel by sticking the hotel name into the search box for the Marrakech forum.

Go to Google Maps and stick the hotel name in the search box and you will see where the hotel is in relation to the airport.

Any questions, I suggest you try a PM to one of the reviewers.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Hi Claire

I have read that the airport taxi's are pretty cheap but the RTP is a few more kilometres out of town. Hopefully someone will come up with a reasonable guide for you. My husband and I (again early 50's) are going to this hotel for a week on 21st Jan (couldn't resist the bargain price) so anything you want to know when I get back just give me a shout. I usually do a hotel and trip report anyway.

Jean

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

tripadvisor.co.uk/…28306267

someone paid 250 dms but you might be able to negotiate it for 200. Good luck.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
150 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

Thanks jean -s will look forward to reading your review.....

5. Re: Riu Tikida Palmeraie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 11, 2014