We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From airport to Royal Mogador Opera Hotel Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
From airport to Royal Mogador Opera Hotel Marrakech

We reaching Marrakech end of Jan at 11 am in the morning. We are 5 Adults and 1 child(2.5 years) How much we are expecting to pay for taxi fare to the hotel?

Also how long does it takes to reach the hotel. What is advisable to do..getting a taxi once we reach there(also from inside the airport or outside) or booking a taxi from before through travel/toursim agency.

Please advice

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
1. Re: From airport to Royal Mogador Opera Hotel Marrakech

I guess you mean Ryad Mogador Opera hotel, right? The Ryad Mogador Opera hotel is a 15 minute drive from Marrakech airport. A taxi should cost 100 MAD. As there are 6 of you, you will need two taxis.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: From airport to Royal Mogador Opera Hotel Marrakech

Organise a driver before you leave (if you can), it should cost no more than 220 DH, there will be a driver waiting for you with a 7 seater type vehicle, no haggling and no hassle.

Most of the taxis and old fiat's and it is hard work getting 3 people with luggage into them.......trust me we did it once, and the 2 people in the back were sitting on thier luggage.......it was quite funny at the time but only because I was sitting in the front seat.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
3. Re: From airport to Royal Mogador Opera Hotel Marrakech

Am I the only one that is constantly amazed that these new(ish) hotels do not offer complimentary (or even charged for) services? Riads arrange transfers all of the time.

4. Re: From airport to Royal Mogador Opera Hotel Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 05, 2014