We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Riad Chouia Chouia

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
56 posts
48 reviews
Riad Chouia Chouia

Hello! I am planning a surprise trip to Marrakech & Essaouria for my husband's birthday in July. Our budget is very tight and this riad looked great for the price (pool and air-conditioning) but I can't find any reviews! Has anyone stayed here, or does anyone know of a good (cheap) place to stay for a few nights at the end of July?

We're going to Essaouria for one night, see separate post...

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,092 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Riad Chouia Chouia

for 50 euros a double I don't think you can find cheaper. The pool is certainly small but shoud be enough for a dip. th eriad is located in the Ksour which is the heart of the medina. so if you like the crowds and animation then go for it. Otherwise you can find better but you'll have to pay more

cheers

London
Level Contributor
56 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Riad Chouia Chouia

Hi truebeliever,

Thanks for your feedback. We're going to stay in Marrakech for 2 nights, then Essouaira for one (I'm thinking about Jack's Apartments but they haven't answered my email), and then one more night back in Marrakech before we fly home. It might be nice to stay somewhere quieter on this last night, but I don't like big hotels. What area would be good for us to stay in on the final night, and do you have any recommendations?

I was looking at the reviews for Hotel Sherazade but i-hotels doesn't book with them anymore and I can't find any way to make a booking request...

Appreciate your help!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,092 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Riad Chouia Chouia

there are a numbe ro f3* hotels located in the enw town which are god value for one night. You may want to check on Hotel Oudaya; Hotel tachefine; Hotel Agdal;

cheers