We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Already have the CLT>AMS>CDG>CMN booked and vice versa. Looking to see if there are suggestions on CMN 12/18 arrival > MAK/OZZ area via train till 12/22 12/23ish and catch the CMN to LPA flight on the 23rd - 26th to catch my 27th flight back from CMN > CDG?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

for clarity Binter Canarys has flights frm CMN > LAS 12/23 @13:30 returning LPS > CMN 2/26 @ 15:50. Is this doable oor will my MKK stay be cut too short?

Edited: 3:50 pm, December 08, 2012
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Hi,

Could you post these again in English please?

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,581 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Que?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,194 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

I believe MAK should read RAK (or Marrakech airport), can't be bothered to decipher the other airport acronyms.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,465 posts
56 reviews
5. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Sounds like you need a guidebook as well if you think there are trains to Ouarzazate.

Haemeenlinna...
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

===========) TIM :D

that was funny!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
7. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

It reminds me of my earliest (ad)ventures into computing when you wondered what you had to enter after the C prompt.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,736 posts
115 reviews
8. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

Anyway it will be to short in MKK so stay in RAK and do 1-2 day trip to OZZ and back to RAK by CTM or ONCF. Or go to ESS - I am glad that you have fun - ha ha ha

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
9. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

4 days is a whistle-stop tour of Morocco and 3 days is a whistle-stop tour of the Canaries. If you focus on one location in each country you could have a good time.

From CMN take the train to RAK (or an internal flight if the timings fit). From RAK take a day trip to the high atlas mountains (Ourika, Asni, Imlil). Forget Ouarzazate as it is another 4 hours drive from RAK.

10. Re: ams>cdg>cmn>mak>ozz>mak>cmn>lpa>cmn>cdg>ams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, December 17, 2013