We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
Save Topic
Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

We need stay two days on marrakech, at 20th december. we going to arrive at night. its possible find an hospedage, only for sleeping for two nights.

We need a room, if its possible, cheap and comfortable!

Someone could review it?

thank you

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,673 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

Hi,

Have a look at reviews for Hotel Ali and Grand Hotel Tazi for cheap rooms.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,831 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

You'll see my review and comments about six down on the Hotel Ali link.

The hotel is about 350dh for two people, there's cheaper places (e.g. Hotel Gazelle) in the street behind it—exit the back entrance of Ali and turn right—though these cheaper places probably won't have ensuite facilities.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,265 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

Derb Boulouakate just off Blvd Moulay Rachid otherwise known as Prince is full of cheap hotels for 100 -150 dh. should mention as Tim said don't expect ensuite bathroom but showers

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

Make sure you book a place before you arrive in Marrakech, especially if you are arriving in the night, otherwise it will not be a good start to your holiday.

I have stayed in a cheap hostel/raid in Marrakech (Hotel Memosa), it was the worst nights sleep I have had in my life..........

Take a look at Hotel Amine, cheap (decent) hotel in Gueliz.

If you want to do a search, then have a look at the hotels section on TravelSupermarket.com

Edited: 5:52 pm, November 27, 2012
Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

I'd suggest Hotel Ali too, most of travellers looks for affordable stay in Marrakech chose Hotel ali due to the old good reputation too, better than staying in a more cheaper hotel as you can expect anything, and if you can afford a riad try to stay in a riad in the medine much better.

at Hotel Hotel ali you can also meet other travellers sharing some day Trips to the High atlas Mountains or a cheaper desert trips.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

Thumbs up for Hotel ali, as it is so easy to find, no going into medina etc.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

try travel republic, lowcostholidays or alpha rooms

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,774 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

I stayed at Djemaa El Fna Hotel Cecil in October as I wanted somewhere to fit my limited budget. It ticked all the right boxes for me at the time and I reviewed it.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293734-d1903…

I am planning a return trip to Marrkech and would gladly stay there again although I have been looking at alternatives too as I want to treat myself a bit more next time.

Manchester
Level Contributor
32 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

I recently stayed 4 nights at Hotel Amine - it is not luxurious but the beds are comfortable and clean and it is easy to get around from there

10. Re: Two nights on Marrakech! We need something cheap...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, December 17, 2013