We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

cheshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help with some questions as have booked for the above hotel end of September and it is first time to marrakech

Can you get bottled water? is it part of your all inclusive?

Do gentlemen have to wear long trousers for evening meals?

Are beach towels provided?

Can you pay extra to extend your room on the last day as have a late evening flight back home?

Does anyone have the email address so I can contact the hotel direct?

And lastly, what is the weather like at the end of September?

Sorry so many questions but as its our first time all help is much appreciated

Thank you very much

Cramlington, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

You get 2 litre bottles of water in your room per day and can easily request more if needed.

Gentlemen don't need to wear long trousers in the restaurants.

You get a towel card on check in which you can exchange for fresh pool towels daily.

Late check out rooms are available but limited, they have a left luggage room and you can use chfacilities in gym

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Although the trend not to dress for dinner is now acceptable in many hotels I would recommend you take a pair just in case the dress code is changed during your stay. My visits have been in January and April last year to this hotel and we rarely saw anyone in shorts but maybe that was a time of year thing!

Email - clubhotel.tikidapalmeraie@riu.com

Marrakech is unique we love it and also the hotel so hope you enjoy your stay

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Hi fluffybunny,

I meant shorts in the dining room ( plenty round the pool though we had great weather ) you should have really high temperatures in September maybe not as humid during the night as it is in August so the huge pool will be welcome I bet.

cheshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Thank oyou so much for your kind reply

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Drummermum, how did you find the weather in January?

Thanks

Warren

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

We were surprised at how warm it was when the sun came out. Cool first thing in the morning so dressed in layers ( me) and hubby wore thin jumper to walk to breakfast ( rooms are in blocks in the gardens) by 11 we were in t shirts n shorts etc. As it's Africa the nights can be chilly, but air con also is a great heater too, so room always warm.

Marrakech weather is not always the same each day so always interesting, we would definitely consider going in January agaiin.... Was there the end of the month so went into Feb. Next visit was end of March till 11th April and it was really great weather, hot but not unbearable.

Hope that helps you Warren.... If I can help with anything else I will

Best wishes "Drum"

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Thanks drum that's a great help. We usually go to Egypt but fancy something different this time. Agadir or marakech???

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,043 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Hi WarrenP,

If you type "Marrakech or Agadir" into the search box you'll find lots of opinions on the relative merits of these completely different destinations.

Edited: 12:29 pm, August 22, 2012
dorset, uk
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

Hi there,

we are also going out on the 27th Sep to this hotel and would like to ask, is there a currency exchange in the hotel, and is there a cash machine in the hotel ? Or do we have to do both in a local bank ? Any help appreciated,

Dale.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clubhotel Riu Tikida Palmereraie

You can change your currency in the hotel and yes there is a cash machine in reception lobby. The rate is set daily ..... Don't forget to keep all receipts in order to change your leftover Dirhams back to sterling at the airport if needed.

Enjoy your stay........