We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

Does anyone have the email address for the hotel.

I have already sent an email and had no response from them ...regarding rooms...I understand that the junior suites have a sofa bed in a separate area ...does anyone have an insight into the layout of rooms ..We will have my teenage daughter with us and would like her to have a little privacy! ...

Any other tips on rooms or anything else would be appreciated. We are going for 11 days and its our first time to Marrakech ! :)

worcestershire
Level Contributor
213 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

Hi

We got back on Friday and it was excellent. I can't answer your questions regarding upgrade, but there was nothing we could fault with this hotel. Yes the silly people going out at 6.15 to get sunbeds are rediculous. We went out after 8 and got our sunbed under an orange tree every time we wanted. Much better than the huddle around the pool. Shade of the tree and about a 20 metre walk to the pool was ideal for us. Can be noisy and busy at the pool any way. Food is great something for everone, drinks are really good, the Coco Loco cocktail is highly recomended too, but the red and rose wine were both good quality and I am quite fussy about my red wine. If you need a tour guide, the guy we used was amazing, if you need details let me know and I will sedn them. Wish I was going back, oh yeah I am in October. It is hot so drink plenty of water but not too cold as that is what causes poorly tummy's, which neither of us had by the way. Any other questions I am pleased to answer.

uk
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

Hi Chris

Im glad you had a lovely time ... Can you send me the details of the guide please ... I cant figure out how to pm you ! ..... What trips did you do and where did he show you around ...and what were the costs ...??

Lucky you going back in October ... Im sure I will want to do the same once I have been

worcestershire
Level Contributor
213 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

I have sent you the e-mail address and we did the High Atlas trip and the Cascades. Brillieant!

Bermuda
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

Hi ingy67uk,

Regarding your nervousness about your daughter liking Marrakech... I think some things you can do to make sure she has a good time if you'll be venturing into the medina, is to show confidence when walking through the souks and the square, teach her and encourage her to respond ' non merci' with a smile, and ensure you show, and speak with, a sense of humor before and during the experience. I've seen preteens and children very uncomfortable in the medina, and I think this will help! Enjoy - I hope you and your daughter love it!

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

Did you have a reply off them when you emailed them by any chance?

16. Re: Riu Tikida Garden Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 21, 2014