We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Noir d'Ivoir

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
67 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Riad Noir d'Ivoir

Is anyone able to tell me why this riad does not respond to emails? Are they closed in late July? Could there be a problem sending email from U.S.? I have sent two emails w/ very specific questions, weeks ago, regarding a 10 day stay next summer. I do notice they have dropped from the #1 to #4 on tripadvisor since I first began my search a few months ago. And, there are two or so reviews stating their emails were also ignored. All other reviews are rated very high so I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,362 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riad Noir d'Ivoir

Sometimes mails are treated as spam. This is common . try again

Riad Noir d'ivoire has a good reputation onTA

Mentioned in this post
Riad Noir d'Ivoire
Riad Noir d'Ivoire
1,392 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
Westchester County...
Level Contributor
67 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riad Noir d'Ivoir

Thank you very much for your reply. I will try again.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Riad Noir d'Ivoir

If you are not receiving a response by email try sending a fax or calling. As has been mentioned, it is common for emails to go directly to the spam folder instead of the inbox.

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
67 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riad Noir d'Ivoir

Thank you so much for responding. I will definitely try them through another means of communication.

Villanueva de la...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Riad Noir d'Ivoir

try to sending a fax or calling. As has been mentioned.

Edited: 9:09 pm, August 07, 2011
Westchester County...
Level Contributor
67 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riad Noir d'Ivoir

Thank you.

7. Re: Riad Noir d'Ivoir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, October 07, 2012
;