We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding photographer

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding photographer

My fiance and I are planning to elope to Marrakech and get married outside the city in Tamesloht on September 5th. We have been unable to find a photographer (even with emails to a local wedding planner) that isn't out of the country that day-

Any suggestions? It will just be the two of us, no guests.

Thanks!

1. Re: Wedding photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, February 04, 2014
2. Re: Wedding photographer

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, February 04, 2014
xxx
Level Contributor
228 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding photographer

Try Alan Keohane from Still Images. He's a long time Marrakech resident and is much better than some of the recent people who have set up shop in Marrakech.

xxx
Level Contributor
228 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding photographer

If you need contact details for Alan or other photographers in Morocco, please send me a message through the inbox.

Edited: 9:03 am, July 17, 2011
Oslo
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding photographer

Did you find any good solutions to this?

6. Re: Wedding photographer

Removed on: 1:35 pm, February 04, 2014
Cotswolds
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding photographer

Hi All,

I am looking for a good wedding photographer in Marrakesh, does anyone have any recommendations??

Thanks Alex

xxx
Level Contributor
228 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding photographer

Try John Cole care of Still Images sarl.

Probably get told off for posting this :S

9. Re: Wedding photographer

Removed on: 9:05 am, February 22, 2013
Edited: 9:05 am, February 22, 2013
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding photographer

Hi,

I am getting married in August and looking for a photographer, I would appreciate if you could send me any recommendations and contact details.

Thanks,

Natalia