I've read lots of reviews on this airport bus, some of them contradict each other and wondered if seasoned travellers can clear this up for me?
To summarise on what I've gleaned from TA and the internet:
- Airport bus 19 runs every 30mins at the hour and half hour.
- It runs 24 hours.
- It costs 20MAD single & 30MAD return.
- The driver speaks some English
- The driver will have a map with a list of hotels for you to point to and he will try to drop you off near the hotel.
- Some other reports mention getting off when you see KFC nr Djeema El Fna.
- On return trip back to the airport, where is the pickup point at Djeema El Fna? Unfortunately I cannot find a map or info.
To clarify we're staying at Hotel Islane, opposite the Koutoubia Mosque. So if the airport bus cannot drop us at the hotel we can walk from Djeema El Fna.
Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above points.
Thanks girls and guys!