We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do in marrakech

London
1 post
Save Topic
things to do in marrakech

im having trouble booking things in marrakech, for example im trying to book tickets with ciel d'afrique online but it wont let me submit my form and i cant find a website for lalla fatima so dont know how to book it and i cant call any of the numbers either, can anyone help?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,354 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do in marrakech

If staying in a riad or hotel they can book ciel d'afrique for you. You can also book most of day trips in Marrakech. Don't get alarmed

Mentioned in this post
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,926 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do in marrakech

Hi,

The direct phone number from the UK for Ciel d'Afrique os 00212 524 43 28 43

morocco
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: things to do in marrakech

there is so much to do in Marrakesh when u arrive go to the tourist office or ask at any hotel or riad its no problem about booking do it when u get here

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: things to do in marrakech

Plenty to do, souks , sights days out in the High atlas mountains, cookery courses, Hammam, night life is good too

5. Re: things to do in marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, June 03, 2010
6. Re: things to do in marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Marrakech