We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

location auto car hire

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
location auto car hire

Has anyone used this company to hire in marrakech? They are the cheapest i can find and i was wondering if there was a reason for this!

68 replies to this topic
ornex
3 posts
1 review
61. Re: location auto car hire

No idea but I can recommend a way better and much cheaper having been man times to Morocco.

Contact Samir at Mexicana Tours in Agadir.They deliver cars to Marakesch too.Latest model cars cost arnd Euros13-15 per day unlimited full insurance

62. Re: location auto car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:07 am, June 12, 2015

London
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
63. Re: location auto car hire

I would stay well off this company, they advertised a car with air/con, 2 large suitcases, and we were left with a Dacia which has no aircon, no hydraulic steering (horribly painful on the arms), only one suitcase space, very dirty scratched car.

The laughable bit was that I booked the car from 08:00pm on a Wednesday to 8Pm on the Wednesday after,

When I was signing the paperwork the person who gave me the car wrote: 08:00pm to 08:00am.

So I rang them on Tuesday to explain that this wasn't really what I booked, and that they made a mistake, the answer was, (you signed it sir, sorry) .. I said alright, but I can't be in the airport from 6am, too early for my normal life cycle, and what shall I do at the airport from 06:00am to 06:00pm when I will actually hand the baggage in? he said you can always book another day.

I thought, alright, that's another £24 paid for no good reason, alright, I will take it, he said, (no sir, the rate from Morocco is the equivalent of £40) I was so annoyed by this, but said alright no problems, I will pay.

The next day when I went to hand the car in I was AT the airport from 05:40 exactly, the guy came at 06:10 and said that it was I who was late, and I have to pay for ANOTHER day!!!

I gave him a 200Dhs note and he seems to have forgotten that problem but that unfortunately didn't cover the problem with the seat which had a small hole (literally invisible to the naked eye) ..

He said you need to pay 1500 Dhs for the cigarette burning, ... well I don't smoke!!!

I left Morocco and guess what happened as I came back? they took £100 from my deposit, and the bank won't help restoring it as they have my signature.

So .. stay away ... AVOID!

64. Re: location auto car hire

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, June 19, 2015

Marrakech, Morocco
2 posts
65. Re: location auto car hire

Best rent a car whith www.majdolinetravel.com

We rent 2 cars during 15 days and it’s been very satisfied we are the vehicule are very good condition low mileage and very clean.

Timeliness professionalism are serious and asset company that ...recommend this company for the month august brother.

Good continuation and not change nothing was wrong.

Thank you.

66. Re: location auto car hire

Removed on: 12:35 pm, April 05, 2016

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,596 posts
56 reviews
67. Re: location auto car hire

Both posts above reported for spam.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
68. Re: location auto car hire

Dont trust the new reviews... funny they are both from Morocco. (Just reported them as Spam)

I wrote here when i rent with them, about a couple of years ago and I still remember all the pain and anxiety they cause us. Really, stay away from them.

Edited: 9:58 am, April 05, 2016
Reply to: location auto car hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted