We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bainbridge, Wa
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

Has anyone taken a 5 day package with GoMoCo tours to desert with extra time at Riad d'Hidou in Marrakesh. The price is reasonable and goes to 2 valleys that we wanted to vist - Dades and Draa.

Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

It will be interesting to mention the cost per person and what's included and not

New York
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

For some strange reason their web site/home page is not functioning.

Please let us know if you were able to get their feedback.

3. Re: GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, February 16, 2010
Bainbridge, Wa
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

The website for GoMoCo is GoMoCo.net. Their headquarters are in Belize and that is why I wondered if anyone else has taken a trip with them. Their costs are quite reasonable - 5 days, 2 in Marrakesh at Riad d'Hidou and 3 to the Atlas mountains. Cost is 157 euros, I realize that the Riad is 10 kilometers outside Marrakesh. HAs anyone taken a tour with them?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
21 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

I would also like to ask if anybody joins their tours to Merzouga as their prices of 3D/2N shared tour is 100 Euros looks quite attractive. However, I would definitely want to seek reviews on the quality from other travellers for comparison.

6. Re: GoMoCo tours to desert from Marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 15, 2010