We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental of Entire Riad for 12

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rental of Entire Riad for 12

Hi Marrakech forum,

I need some help...

I'm looking for suggestions for riads which will accommodate 12 and are available for exclusive rental for 3 nights, preferably close to Guéliz and Hivernage.

Please could you list suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,235 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental of Entire Riad for 12

since Most riads are located in the medina; the closest to Hivernage will be in Bab Doukkala, the northern part of Marrakech. You need to destermine price range and time of holidays as prices flucatuate according to low and peak seasons and low and up scale riads. If you do this you'll narrow your choices. otherwise it 's mind boggling

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental of Entire Riad for 12

Hi

Sorry for being vaugue!

we're planning to stay 24 - 27 April (3 nights) and have a budget approx 3700 Dhr per night for the entire riad - is this realistic?

Thanks

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,402 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental of Entire Riad for 12

Hi,

Sorry to say but I think you are seriously underbudget to rent a whole riad for 12 people at that price.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,235 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental of Entire Riad for 12

April is peak season so most riads are expensive in the 80 to 150 dh range. For the price you're suggesting your best bet will be to try Hotel Gallia, Faucould, Hotel de tresor, Hotel Essaouira .Most of them are just Jemaa elfna square

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental of Entire Riad for 12

Hi there and specialy to my truebeliever!

You're pretty right my friend;.this season means highter prices..but may be in euro not in dh!!(to avoid confusions for travelers,one euro is 11,36 dh)

Cheers!oliver.

6. Re: Rental of Entire Riad for 12

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 08, 2010