We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

italian restaurants

glasgow
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
italian restaurants

hi can anyone recommened a good italian restaurant and are they expensive thanks guys

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: italian restaurants

Cantanzaro in Gueliz is small, cosy and lives up to its reputation of a good and cheap Italian restaurant. Locals also eat there so it's not as touristy as the Moroccan restaurants where the majority of the clients are foreigners

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: italian restaurants

I second the recommendation for Catanzaro. The food is good, not expensive, and the chocolate mousse is delicious! I would recommend that you book your table in advance, especially at lunch time.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: italian restaurants

CATANZARO????? Please, as Italian I went once. Don't go!!!!!!! The pizzas are terrible, and same the pastes. They don't use l'olio d'oliva, but the Moroccain one. We haven't finished our dinner. We were in 8 persons. All Italians!!!!!

For me the best are:

Casanova

Le chat qui rit

Cheers

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,759 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: italian restaurants

Hi,

What about Cafe Arabe, not too expensive, cool ambience and in the medina?

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: italian restaurants

Cafe Arabe is a good solution. You can find there Italian or Moroccain food.

Cheers

Spain
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: italian restaurants

I have to support Catanzaro , never had a bad meal there , maybe the 8 Italians were expecting too much for their money ?, At a higher price go to Rotonda in the Kasbah Quarter .( Italian owner , unlike most of the others )

7. Re: italian restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 17, 2010