We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest on the Weather please!

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Latest on the Weather please!

Can anyone who has just come back give me the latest on weather?! I am aware that i need to take a cardi for the evening but what about the day? Can i sunbathe, swim? walk around the resort in a vest top? limited luggage allowance so suggestion and pointers will be welcomed!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest on the Weather please!

It's chilly at night; warm during the day but not hot enough for a swim. I've seen tourist sunbathing by the hotel pool and others walking in T- shirts

warwickshire
Level Contributor
223 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest on the Weather please!

It is actually cooler early in the morning. You may be able sunbathe from around 11:00 to 3:00. Whilst we were there usually a slight wind developed late afternoon.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest on the Weather please!

Lots of people have been sunbathing all around the pool in our hotel this week, as the previous post suggests it is hot from around 10-3pm. I haven't seen anybody in the pool so I take it that it must be cold in there. The evenings are quite chilly so I would definitely pack a cardi as you will need it.

London , UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Latest on the Weather please!

Is the indoor pool warm enough to have a pleasant swim in ? Ta.

England
Level Contributor
89 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Latest on the Weather please!

I got back last night. The days were glorious and yesterday was the hottest of our trip - at 4.00pm a sign said it was 27degs! It started a bit cooler in the morning (especially when in the shade of the souks) so I would recommend a cardi which you can take off when the sun gets going. The temperature dropped considerably at night - I wore thin jumpers, a jacket and I was glad to have my gloves (usefully in my pocket for the UK weather)!

6. Re: Latest on the Weather please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 07, 2010