We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasia Chez Ali - how to book?

Sydney
9 posts
Save Topic
Fantasia Chez Ali - how to book?

Does anyone know how to book for the Fantasia Chez Ali jsut outside Marrakech? I went there several years ago when I was on an organised tour, but wish to go back as an independent traveller. I'm not sure how to book and cannot find an online booking site - any advice appreciated.

Sahara Tours 4x4
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips, Cultural Tours
Morocco Attractive Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Day Trips
Marrakech Guided Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Tenere Tours
Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantasia Chez Ali - how to book?

Email them at fantasiachezali@menara.ma.

Sydney
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantasia Chez Ali - how to book?

I have tried emailing them and have recieved no reply - any other suggestions?

New York,NY
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantasia Chez Ali - how to book?

That place is so big you do not have to make a reservation. You can drive there ( 15 to 20mn from any place in town). If you take a cab, make sure he comes back for you otherwise you can't get transportation back in the city. The round trip is $15 to20. The best menu "Pastilla" is around $50/person. The show is exotic and very colorful.

4. Re: Fantasia Chez Ali - how to book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006