We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubbing and Nightlife

UK
6 posts
Save Topic
Clubbing and Nightlife

Hi,

Im going to Marrakech with my girlfriend in early december.

We are in our early 20's, both like clubbing, lively bars etc.

Any recommendations? (we heard that Pacha is always empty?)

Also, would we be better to stay in Gueliz? If so, can anyone recommend anywhere?

Thanks for all your help......

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,370 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubbing and Nightlife

dsicos are very animated at night, well after midnight. pacha, theatro, new feeling are good venues. You could try Afric and chic- bar with live music in Gueliz. Gad Mahal and le comptoir are bars/ restaurants with live show( belly dancers..)

If travelling on a budget try hotel Oudaya in Gueliz.

UK
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubbing and Nightlife

Thanks, I get the impression that during the day we'll want to be in the Medina and at nightt Gueliz.

Would it be easier to stay in Gueliz and travel to the Medina during the day or stay in the Medina and travel to Gueliz at night do you think?

I quite liked the idea of staying in a riad!!!

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,370 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubbing and Nightlife

a riad is more intimate and friendly than a hotel. The medina is just 15 minutes by taxi to Gueliz. wherever you stay it 'll be easy to commute

penna
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubbing and Nightlife

just remember there are good riads and bad roachfilled ones.

just like the hotels.

i would tell you to stay in the medina, if you get a place not to far from that taxi stands.

no matter what you do you will have a good time.

5. Re: Clubbing and Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 13, 2009