We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight tickets help

houston
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
Save Topic
Flight tickets help

Hi There,

Please advise at which website should I look to get cheap flight tickets??? We’re 4 people traveling need to book air ticket for trip Lisbon to Barcelona, Barcelona to Marrakech, Marrakech to Lisbon, three leg segment. Should I book all together tkt or each one-way segment tkt will be cheaper?? Please need help.

Thank you!

7 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,002 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight tickets help

check Skyscanner and Kayak - book each leg seperately

houston
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight tickets help

Thanks for your response. Are you sure each leg separate because sometimes combine all the segments tkt comes cheaper. Anyways thank you!

houston
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight tickets help

Thank you for your suggestions. Please let me know if I'm getting the same fare when I'm combining all the segments and even when I'm looking each leg separate. What should I do, get one whole multi-trip tkt or just get each leg tkt separate?...What will be my better option?..

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,002 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight tickets help

I dont really understand your question - as I said before, Im pretty certain it will be cheaper to buy each leg seperately as you get more choice of different airlines rather than restricting yourself to one airline group

houston
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight tickets help

Ok got it. Thanks!

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,915 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight tickets help

Surely it's a case of spending a bit of time online doing your own flight searches and weighing up your options. Options may include separate tickets with different companies/airlines or doing them all together, but there are other considerations to weigh up such as luggage allowances and if they are included or extras on any or all legs of the journey.

No one can really advise you as prices fluctuate all the time.

houston
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Flight tickets help

Thank you!!

Reply to: Flight tickets help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted