We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fake and counterfeit clothing etc

jersey uk
5 posts
Save Topic
Fake and counterfeit clothing etc

Are there markets and shops selling fake clothing etc? We don't want to buy goods if we aren't being sold the official branded goods.

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fake and counterfeit clothing etc

Yes, lots of fake brand goods in the Medina. You'll spot the differences from brands you know if you inspect items carefully, although a lot of fake goods are similar quality to the originals - especially those brands built on fashion...

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fake and counterfeit clothing etc

...and I should add that brand shoppers can get the genuine items in the big shops in the new town and in the shopping centers. However, you'll pay significantly more for these imported luxury goods in Marrakech than you will in the UK or Jersey.

Edited: 4:55 pm, September 20, 2017
Cividale del...
Level Contributor
236 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fake and counterfeit clothing etc

Unfortunately a lot!!!!!

penna
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fake and counterfeit clothing etc

If you want real name brand goods I would send you to the chain stores

In guliz , or hit the manara mall or carre Eden mall or the shopping center next to Eden mall.

I generally assume I am buying counterfeit products in the markets.

5. Re: Fake and counterfeit clothing etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 23, 2018