We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days for Fes

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How many days for Fes

Hi, I'm planning a trip to morocco beginning of february and was wondering how many days I should be in Fes for? I want to also see marrakech and am planning to take a late night bus/train. I'm short of days and am not really looking for a very relaxing holiday...Want to explore explore explore the two cities and take in as much as possible in a short time! - HELP?

Mentioned in this post
Fes
Fes
Fes-Boulemane Region, Morocco
Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days for Fes

Fes worth 3 Days to be explored same for Marrakech, for Day Trips from fes, is Meknes, Volubilis & Moulay Driss.

in Marrakech 3 Days, and from Marrakech you can several day Trips which includes the High Atlas Mountains, Essaouira, Ouzoud Falls, Ouirigan and Ourika Valley but the most worth it is Essaouira and High Atlas Mountains to Imlil.

For Trains /Bus Check their Timetables ate www.oncf.ma

Happy Travels and welcome to Morocco Travel Forum.

Mentioned in this post
Fes
Fes
Fes-Boulemane Region, Morocco
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
Meknes
Meknes
Meknes-Tafilalet Region, Morocco
High Atlas Mountains
High Atlas Mountains
424 Reviews
Essaouira
Essaouira
Ourika Valley
Ourika Valley
842 Reviews
Ourika, Morocco
Morocco
Morocco
Africa
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
522 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many days for Fes

how many days/nights do you have to spend in the great country of morocco?

3. Re: How many days for Fes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, December 18, 2013