We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling from fes to marrakech

1 post
Save Topic
travelling from fes to marrakech

Hi!I am going to Fes on April with my husband. We will stay there for 2 nights and then we booked a riad in Marrakech for 4 nights. Our flight is for casablanca. Is it safe to hire a private guide to trnasfer ur from casablanca to fes, fes to marrakech and from marrakech to casablanca for our flight back home> Do you think I should skip fes and go to essaouira? Thank you, I would appreciate if you will give me some good advice

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling from fes to marrakech

Bear in mind that your trip will take place during the hight season!

Better if you can hire a private guide!

You can check here if you need any : www.transport-tifinagh.com

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
337 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling from fes to marrakech

hello!you can take the train to Fez ,then marrakech back through Casablanca.There is no problem in hiring a guide ,too, as everything will be arranged for you by your tour guide.

Erg Chebbi, Morocco
Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling from fes to marrakech

The Hassan II mosquee worthwhile; but try to skip it; Essaouira would be a nice place for you.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: travelling from fes to marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, October 20, 2009