We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham
Level Contributor
87 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

Hi has any one got any idea ofthe price of the train from tangier to fez - and back! I have looked on the train website which has the timetable but no prices. Also we are going for 2 nights to celebrate my daughters 18th birthday - rest of time spend - rightly or wrongly - in Tangiera. any recommedation for beautiful but sensibly priced riad? also any hammans that we can spend a few hours in luxury with the works? thanks

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

90 dirhams each way for second class, I believe it is 150 dirhams each way for first class. For hammams I recommend the spa at Nausika, in the new town.

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

Iwould recommend that you travel 1st class on the trains. I think that you will enjoy your visit to Fes, totally different to Tanger.

Hope you have a lovely holiday.

birmingham
Level Contributor
87 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

great thanks will look that spa up

birmingham
Level Contributor
87 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

do you think we will have any problems getting a train should we just turn up on the day or book day before? we have been to marrakesh before how do each towns vary from there?

birmingham
Level Contributor
87 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

do you think we will have any problems getting a train should we just turn up on the day or book day before? we have been to marrakesh before how do each towns vary from there?

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

I have normally just turned up on the day, but if you can book the day before (not sure if you can) then for your own peace of mind it would probably be better. I personally prefer Fes but I think everybody has different preferences, I like the variation of the new city up against the old one.

Hope you have a successful holiday.

7. Re: tangier to fez price/ also hamman/riad recommedations please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 25, 2009