We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes factory

Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Clothes factory

Hi I was wondering, does anyone know of any places that make clothes, I'm after some sports jackets (borousia dortmund) style without the dortmund badge or sponsor etc. Obviously most of the items sold in the medina ate fake and bought I'm from casa, so any help is appreciated

Casablanca, Morocco
Level Contributor
6,384 posts
450 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothes factory

You say you are from Casablanca, I have actually seen fake football clothes for the "Prussian Dortmunders" in the souk (Old Medina) and have bought them! I am quite sure that the stores that sell Borussia Dortmund stuff will be able to point you in the direction of BVB-style clothing without the label. But why would you want the clothes without the logo? They are a great team.

Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothes factory

Hi sorry for the typing error I'm not from casa, I meant I've seen items in the medina in marrakech which have been purchased from casablanca. The reason I want the training jackets is because I have a team in England (non professional) who play in th same colours but can't find the same model without the dortmund badge and sponsor logos. So ideally I want the same design so I can add my own badge

3. Re: Clothes factory

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 16, 2017