We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
237 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

Geez, this was answered before in this post:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293732-i9447-k684…

and now it's NOT there, the posts were deleted. :(

Which station is Casa Voyageurs after? Ain Sbaa or Oasis? I have a friend flying into Casa and may just ask her to meet me at Voyageurs rather than me schlepping out to the airport to meet her, but wanted to give her more detail as to the train ride. I know what Voyageurs looks like, but wanted to give her more details.

Thanks!

El Jadida, Morocco
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

the train go directly from CMN to casa voyageur (terminus) the ticket cost 35 DHS the train station is in the airport she will not bother her self to find it check the train time in web site www.oncf.ma translate it into english .

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
237 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

Hi,

Thanks, but I needed to know if Casa Voyageurs comes after Ain Sbaa? or after Oasis?

Best,

Zafira

El Jadida, Morocco
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

Normally casa voyageur comes after ouasis station if you come from the south into the north and after casa voyageur ain sbaa but the train usually comes From CMN to casa use straight rail from CMN to casa voyageur .for all passengers want change the rail should change it in casavoyageur south mers sultan station and then ouasis north casa port or ain sbaa hope that can help you .i'm here for anay other questions.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

From the airport it usually stops at Bouskoura, then L'Oasis, then Casa Voyageurs and finally Ain Sebaa

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
237 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

Thanks Nibrika! Exactly what I needed to know. I knew it stopped before Voyageurs coming from the airport, but couldn't remember where.

6. Re: CMN airport to Casa Voyaguers-which stop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 17, 2014