We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casablanca / Marakash

Gloucester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Casablanca / Marakash

We are on a cruise at the end Sept and will have 1 day in Casablanca, am wondering if we should take an excursion with the ship or do our own thing, I personally would like to go to Marakash but am concerned it is to far from Casalanca to be worth the journey, any help out there.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,258 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casablanca / Marakash

Hi,

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k573…

from the search box should answer the second part and if the ship is offering an excursion into Casa find out what they are going to do during the day. If you don't fancy their schedule you can easily visit by yourselves.

Gloucester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Casablanca / Marakash

Hi

Thankyou, reading your other advise / Marakash will give a miss this time, yes have gone to the search box and there does seem enough to see in Casablanca for one day, wonder if accessable from the port as I really prefer to go on our own

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,258 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casablanca / Marakash

Hi,

You should be able to get a taxi from the port into town.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Casablanca / Marakash

it's better to book with yourself , because the cruises make deals with lot of tours cmpanies , and those aren't really that good . read the reviews and choose the best one .

5. Re: Casablanca / Marakash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 09, 2013