We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Morroco, please assist

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Visit Morroco, please assist

Hello,

My husband and I are planing to visit Morroco the last 2 weeks of May. the first night will be staying in casablanca after that we are thinking to visit Rabat for for a day, then meknes, fes our goal is to travel for one week and rest by a beach for the second week. Could you please advise what other places we will be able to visit, places to stay we prefer to either go to places via train or private taxi whatever is safe and convenient.

Thank you for your assistance.

Toronto Canada

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit Morroco, please assist

Hello, I do hope you are speaking French to start with! The idea to travel around the country is great. There is so much to be seen. Rabat, Meknes, Fez and don't miss Marrakech although it might be rather hot by then. You can go from Marrakech to Essaouira, which is a very typical place to visit and from there to Agadir. The other way from Marrakech goes over the High Atlas Mountains and is an about 5 hours drive to Agadir.

There are public buses available for low prices. Of course you can hire a car in Casablanca and give it back in Agadir. It would make you more independent with the luggage and also to spend time, where you like to stay.

For visiting all the places you mentioned inclusiv Marrakech it will take you at least one week. Life here is sort of "slow go".Try to get a room in one of these beautiful Riads in Marrakech - townhouses with an inner court-yard - you will like it there.

Libya
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit Morroco, please assist

Hello,

Am planning to visit Morroco on the 29-12-2007 ill stay 4 nights in casablanca then am travelling to Fes(Mulay yaqoup)spending 4 nights there then marrackish for two nights then agadire for two night then last night will be in casablanca the night before my flight returning back home please i already booked the hotels i need advice for how can manage transportation and other places to visit

Thanks &regards

3. Re: Visit Morroco, please assist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, September 10, 2009