We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

Hi,

I got a free hotel for 4 nights in Casablanca, and from what I've read in the forum- only a few hours are really needed there before moving on. Any suggestions for what cities worth visiting for day trips?

I'm planning on hiring a driver to save a bit of time but will consider Supratour on some cities if it makes more sense.

From looking at a map considering the following, if possible:

- Marrakesh

- Rabat

- Fes

Thanks!

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
237 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

You might also consider a trip to Meknes, it is about 30-45 minutes (by train) closer than Fes. From there you could also go to Volubulis.

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

should I not plan something before I went to Cassablanca, where would we stay

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

should I book something before I go there. What do you recommend to see and do

14. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:30 am, December 23, 2013
Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

I have not left yet leaving around the 1rst of Sept to go to spain.. so where did you arrive, we will be arriving in Tangier leaving from Spain one of the ports.. so you are saying not to do day trips just to look around ourselves..

16. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

wow this is so confusing.. lol.. thanks for all your help and I hope I can ask more questions when it comes closer.. where do we get a train from.. if we stay in tangier is this a ok place to stay.. could we get a train from there and do day trips.. is this what you call casa.. I am so not familiar with this.. I need info.. thanks. we are leaving somewhere in spain but not sure where can you help me on that.. I think we are planning on stayin in tangier can we do day trip from here and what do you suggest we see.. i really appreciate this

18. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

19. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Day Trips from Casablanca - Suggestions?

Honestly, I didn't find anything interesting in Casablanca or Marrakesh. The only other place I went to that was interesting was Ourika valley. You can take a day trip from Marrakesh. Hotel can organize this for you. I guess it's too late to tell you to not bother going to Morocco. :)