We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train Marrakech to Casablanca Airport (CMN)

wading river NY
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
train Marrakech to Casablanca Airport (CMN)

Does any one know if the train (ONCF) goes directly to the airport now which I thought I read it does? I find Casa Voyageurs Sta listed and want to know if that is the airport stop.

Thxs

East Gwillimbury...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train Marrakech to Casablanca Airport (CMN)

Casa Voyageurs is not the station at the airport. The airport is listed as "Aeroport Med V" on the ONCF (www.oncf.ma) and is just outside the city.

From Marrakech, it's about 3.5 hours and one needs to change trains at either Casa Voyageurs or Casa Oasis (I believe) to then catch a connecting train to the airport.

It's about a 35-40 trip, depending on one's connection point. Keep in mind that there may be a wait time for connecting trains. Very cheap and easy.

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: train Marrakech to Casablanca Airport (CMN)

so do you recommend the train rather than a local flight from marakesh back to casablanaca?

Casablanca, Morocco
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: train Marrakech to Casablanca Airport (CMN)

the airport its outside of the city and its about 40mn in train either from casavoyageur or casa ouasis. keep in mind there is 1 train every hour from casa-voyageur to the airport . yes its cheaper by train .

4. Re: train Marrakech to Casablanca Airport (CMN)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 26, 2013