We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel From Casablanca Airport for Single Female

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
1 post
Save Topic
Travel From Casablanca Airport for Single Female

Hi,

I am going to Morocco soon for a tour, and it starts in Casablanca. I have to get myself to my hotel before I meet up with anyone else and im just a little worried about getting a taxi on my own. Is there another way into Casa, or are the taxis safe? Any help you can give would be great. Thank you!

England
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel From Casablanca Airport for Single Female

By train

The train station is situated at level -1 in the arrivals area of the airport. Trains depart from the airport to Casablanca every hour between 06.50 and 22.50. Trains depart from Casablanca to the airport every hour between 06.38 and 22.38. Journey time is approximately half an hour.

Please visit the website of the Office National des Chemins de Fer for the most up-to-date information on ticket prices (www.oncf.ma).

By taxi

The taxi rank is located at level 0 of the arrivals area. The base rate for a journey to Casa is 200.00dh.

I'd go by train (to Casa Voyages NOT Port) and then get a taxi. The taxi drivers will try and rip you off so expect to pay European prices.

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel From Casablanca Airport for Single Female

Do not worry, taxis are perfectly safe for a solo woman, I frequently use them when I arrive in Casa. They are situated outside the entrance to Casa airport. As in most of Morocco, taxi drivers will overcharge you, expect to pay around 200/250dirhams, anything under that will be a bonus.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
611 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel From Casablanca Airport for Single Female

The best is to take the train from the airport to Casa-vayogeur station (its around 35/40Dh,something like that, by the way the train departure every hour from airpot to the mentioned station, Later on get the Taxi, en reference to safety do not worry. Negociate before you get in.

good luck

4. Re: Travel From Casablanca Airport for Single Female

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 22, 2009