We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.

Hi,

we will be flying to Madrid or Barcelona. What is the best way to get to Casablanca. Someone mentioned that we should go to Seville and then take a ferry?

I'm assuming you need to leave Seville and leave from another point in spain to get to Casablanca? What is the easiest and quickest way from spain to Morocco?

I will be travelling with my hubby and an almost 2 year old.

Many thanks,

Taren

5 replies to this topic
Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,825 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.

Er... Sevilla isn't a port. And do you really want to go to Casablanca which is a busy industrial port city rather than a typical tourist destination?

From Sevilla you can fly to Marrakech, just google 'flights sevilla marrakech'.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.

Actually didn't know that. Thanks so much. I just thought it was on the shore line. Will look at another option in morocco which has a nice beach or do you have any suggestions.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,825 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.

Time to invest in a guidebook, the cost is nothing compared to what you are spending on a holiday.

Essaouira is a popular seaside destination with a heady tourist 'buzz'. Easily reached from Marrakech with a three-hour bus journey. Less touristic is El Jadida.

Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.

The best way is to fly to Morocco

Level Contributor
236 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.

Just looking at google maps can show you the location of every city. We are here to help you travel but also to help you learn to be a better traveler. Bon journee!

Reply to: Best way to get to casablanca from Spain.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted