We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HIP on and off Bus

9 posts
HIP on and off Bus

Please i need to know if there is a tour Bus in Casablanca that can make me see all the sightseeing easily (hip on and off bus) .. if yes tell me how much will it cost and how can i reach there and in which place can i get a ticket ?

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
North Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: HIP on and off Bus

I have never seen the type of big red open top double decker hop on hop off tour bus in Casablanca, the city is not a tourist destination, it's commercial, industrial and with a huge port, however it seems the cruise liners dock at the port for a day and tourists can book a tour in arrangement with the shipping company, most seem to gravitate to Rick's Cafe on Bvd Sour Jdid, around a mile from the port gates along Avenue des Almohades. otherwise there is now a government-sponsored pedal rickshaw tour of the Casablanca Old Medina, available on a rank on Ave Felix Houphouet Boigny, a short walk from the port gates.......

travellerspoint.com/photos/…

travellerspoint.com/photos/…

The tour lasts 25 minutes and costs 100 dirhams, other attractions include the Hassan Mosque, Ain Diab beach accessible by the tram from United Nations Square and exploring the Art Deco buildings on the south side of Boulevard Mohammed V.

But no HOHO bus, I don't think there would be any demand for one, making it an unviable commercial undertaking.

Level Contributor
61 posts
2. Re: HIP on and off Bus

I dont know of any Casablanca tours bus like the open ones in other big cities.

You can either start by visiting Hassan the second mosque, Ain diab, Bab Marrakech, the Habouss and then the kings palace.

You can also try to find agencies that are willing to provide a quick tour of the city

Reply to: HIP on and off Bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted