We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
767 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

Hi all,

We arrive in Morocco next week and we can't wait. We have 6-hr layover at CTM and would like to get out of the airport to see Hassan Mosque and other sights if still possible.

I have searched and learned that there is no left luggage facility at the airport or train stations so I thought I'd be better renting a car with driver for a couple of hours and bring us to the city.

Would i find such service? Or would it also be possible to arrange for a taxi to do that kind of service for us? If so, how much should I expect to pay?

Thank you so much!

7 replies to this topic
Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,620 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

Yes, I would believe you can do it by taxi also.

2. Re: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:32 pm, October 08, 2017

3. Re: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 pm, October 08, 2017

Russia
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

I would check the Casablanca Tours agencies listed on TripAdvisor and try getting prices.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

You can get a taxi or hire a car service for the day. You should contact at least 2 or 3 tours agencies to get an estimate

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
9,205 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

Also ask if it is possible to go into the Mosque. We were scheduled and then the king came. We were unable to enter.

Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover

Any Tours agency in Casablanca can help you with a quick tour of the city

Reply to: Renting car with driver for quick tour for a layover
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted