Yes its the normal travel plugs that you use with the two pins.
Be warned tho cause me and my mums hairdryers packed up there as think the voltage was too high and they blew!!
You can hire hairdryers at the hotel we stayed in, Caribbean village/tamlellt which was very useful!!
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.