We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E mail

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
E mail

Hi has anyone got the E mail address for the caribbean village agador please or can anyone tell me first hand what it is like mum and daughter going 50ish and 26 yrs. sept. 7nights.

thank you

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,777 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E mail

Stick 'caribbean village agador ' into the search box for the Agadir forum to find previous threads.

st helens
Level Contributor
702 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E mail

go you will have fun,,,email is resa.agador@menara.ma

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: E mail

Hi how long ago did you use this e mail as i sent a request and they havnt come back to me yet or do you know something else you can advise

thank you kim

ps. have you been andhow didyou get on some good and bad reports any hellp on the rooms i need quiet with a view

Taroudant, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E mail

Kim! @#1, Tim has given you all the advice you need.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: E mail

Yes David i have tired that and not had any joy with the address i found

st helens
Level Contributor
702 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E mail

they do get the emails,,but dont always reply

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: E mail

so that is the right address then???? thank you also is it worrth requesting a fridge and air con in room and where do you think the best rooms are i like it quiet (bad sleeper) but like to see whats going on (view) mum and daughter going 54 and 26 regards kim

8. Re: E mail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir